Hello readers, this is a special post I’ve brought to you today. As readers who love to be informed and inspired, this post is for you, and it’s more like looking into other people’s morning living styles, sharing those styles and see how best you can adapt to some of these styles for a successful future or becoming a successful person.
I’m able to boldly make such a post after spending some time with high achievers from various fields of careers. Those the world call successful people.
Welcome again readers to the place where everyone come to get inspired and informed…
Today I’ve brought to you how some successful people start their day, especially in the mornings…
Today’s hashtag is #startyourdayright
If you’re new here, you’re currently missing out on quite a lot, so do yourself a favor to make this blog your favorite, so you can check out great stuff i put up here. It’s my job to bring you such great stuff.
• For most successful people, they have already prepared their day beforehand. It is very important to know what you’re going to do the next day. Want to be a successful person by learning what successful people do? It is really important to know beforehand what you want to do or achieve the next day, if you want to avoid wasting time. Thus, plan ahead of time. Successful people use this to have a clear schedule. One more good tool aside money, will-power, etc successful people use is the calendar.
Remember, I will mention this idea in my next article about Working From Home And Being Productive.
• An average CEO sleeps between 5 to 7 hours per night, and on an average, wakes up before 6 am. This is 2, 2.5, or 3 hours before their day actually begins. They never snooze their alarm clocks or even, just don’t bring their phones to bed.
• They drink a lot of water immediately after waking up.
• They start their morning with either a workout or a meditation session. We realised most people ignore this only because they have no idea how to go about and meditate. This form of meditation has absolutely nothing to do with religion, but rather, tuning your mind and focus on achieving a desired future or to look within oneself. You can take an example like looking in the mirror to figure out a lot more about yourself or everything happening around you. Whiles doing this, you are immersed in your thoughts and begin to wonder. Carefully control your mind whiles focusing on one thing that strikes your thoughts the deepest. Consider that whole process as a form of meditation. It is also important to note that most creative successful people practice journalism. Be it whatever, they put their thoughts in writing.
• 85% of them skip breakfast and head straight to work. They don’t waste time in traffic. Usually, they live near the workplace or use the travel time to actually get some work done before reaching the office.
• Above everything, successful people form habits and stick to a single routine which they’ve found works great for them and they very rarely stray away from this model.
“Successful people are not exactly gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.”
I went through the headache to make this brief post so you will not just enjoy reading, but also to make reference to in the next post on Working From Home And Being Productive doing that. I mentioned this above earlier, and I recommend you click the link to get easy access to that post in particular after reading this post.
Question: How did you think most successful people start their day?
Do well to leave your answer to the main question of the day right above in the comments box. I also come your way regularly with great stuff. Be sure to use the hashtag for today’s post #startyourdayright in addition to all your comments. Like, comment and share this post to others so they can also read what you’ve already read. Yes, the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. HAHA keep coming back for more lol