Some may know these, some may not. But there isn’t any other worse feeling about being in the dark about something, and if I can shine such a light on such issues, I couldn’t be any more proud than I am. Today, I bring you by completing some incomplete quotes people say always without really completing them.
Welcome readers to AFFAIRS, where everyone comes to get inspired, motivated, and informed…
We’ve heard people share these quotes over and over again to prove a point without knowing the full story and/or make themselves look bad because of their ignorance. I bring such informative posts to you because you motivate me to do more and as such I bring you valuable news.
If you’re new here, welcome, be sure to visit regularly for great stuff to read.
So let’s get started…
- The early bird gets the worm, …but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- Curiosity killed the cat, …but satisfaction brought it back.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, …but it burned in one.
- Jack of all trade, master to none, …though often times better than a master of one.
- Great minds think alike, …but fools rarely differ.
- The love of money is the root of all evil.
- Blood of the covenant is thicker than water of the womb.
- An eye for an eye …only makes the world go blind!
- Winning isn’t everything …it’s the only thing.
- Birds of a feather flock together …until the cat comes.
- Ignorance is bliss …it’s folly to be wise.
- You can’t have your cake and eat it too. You can’t eat the cake and still have it too.
- Life is short …it’s actually the longest thing you’ll ever do.
I am sure you enjoy reading this very short post and are well enlightened.
There’s no hashtag for this particular post unlike most of the other posts on this blog, but remember you can leave your comments below about other incomplete quotes you know of that I couldn’t have previously mentioned in this article. Or what other quotes do people share that are annoying to you the most?
Come back to read more to be well informed. Remember, to use the hashtag #complete in addition to your comments.